Tuesday, January 5, 2010

21 years 3 months


If I was to get put into jail today and was in there for 21 years and 3 months, I would be 37 years old when I got out.
It probably would be really hard for me to get a job or even make a living because of my past life even if I did not do it.
If I was in jail for that long, I probably would kill myself because I would not be able to take the stress and problems. If I did make it that long and could not get a job or make money some how, I probably would be a bum. If i would not have been put in jail I would want to have had children and had a husband. I probably would not have that because I have lost half of my life sitting in the jail. I could have worst depression problems and some thing could have happened to me that would make it hard for me to want to live. I probably would not be able to find some one who would marry me because he probably would not want someone with a criminal past to be the mother of his children.

No comments:

Post a Comment