Monday, June 14, 2010

This Year!!!!


This year i learned a lot.. to tell you the truth I did not know the story about romeo and juliet... so I learned all about that and I learned how to blog haha. I liked the fact that we did a lot of fun exiting activities instead of just sitting down and writing on paper.I also learned that Mrs.Deraps has a better day when she has her Dunkin Donuts =)..... I love the SSR(Silent Sustained Reading) it got me to want to read more and not just act like i reading lol( not that i actually did that shhhh..) I liked how we would read the required books together and then we would have conversations about them and make sure that we all understood it. Our English class id like one big happy family. We help each other and make sure we all know what we are suppost to be doing(this helps the kids that don't pay attention) I hope nxt year is just like this year but different ha I learned how to write better and to read more ha ill be doing a lot of reading this summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment